Wednesday, March 7, 2012

As We Are

Shit I'm out of words again. It's funny how each one of us has a story to tell. And words don't always fill in for us.

I want to do many things right now. I want to take a stroll down the memory lane, write a good short story and go to sleep. A long cozy sleep with dreams of you. I know mushroom dreams are meant to be broken. But that doesn't mean they don't exist. Nothing wrong with a bit of wishful thinking. Don't you think?

And oh its how I wish. I wish and I wish and I wish. I wish for so much to happen. I realize now that sometimes, being alive, is the single most difficult task at hand. This is how I am. This is how we all are. Atleast at some point in our lives. For me this point comes a little too often.

I have only this much to say. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. hang in there buddy :).....things will come around, gotta have faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro :) but faith is overrated. Ain't it? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean but its just some ignorant people who made the phrase HAVE FAITH overrated. this used to mean something

    ReplyDelete